The MyUniversity website is no longer available.

If you are looking for information to help you choose an institution, or an undergraduate course, you can go to the new Quality Indicators of Learning and Teaching (QILT) website, which will give you feedback from thousands of students about their experiences studying higher education in Australia. This is at

If you are interested in postgraduate degree by coursework or by research you can visit the website of the institution that you are considering studying at for information.

Australia offers a diverse range of study options for international students. If you are an international student interested in studying in Australia you can visit the Study in Australia website at

Information about government financial assistance for eligible students can be found on the Study Assist website at